Re: [INTERFACES] Crystal Report ...

From: Stephen Davies <scldad(at)sdc(dot)com(dot)au>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Crystal Report ...
Date: 1999-02-22 07:10:35
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

> Has anyone used this with the ODBC drivers for PostgreSQL?
>
> http://www.seagatesoftware.com/crystalreports
>
> Marc G. Fournier
> Systems Administrator @ hub.org
> primary: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org           secondary: scrappy(at){freebsd|postgresql}.org

G'day Marc.

Yes, I have used CRW with a number of ODBC drivers including PostgerSQL.

In general, it works very well. I have bought but not installed V7 and it
promises to address the last outstanding problems that I have had - mainly in
the area of complicated SELECT clauses, distribution of reports to other
users and limitations on the use of "memo fields" in functions.

I have used the stand-alone report interface and the API interface and have
been able to achieve everything that I have needed (sometimes quite complex).

Did you have any particular need in mind?

Cheers,
Stephen

Stephen Davies Consulting	    		                            scldad(at)sdc(dot)com(dot)au
Adelaide, South Australia.     			                            Voice: 61-8-82728863
Computing & Network solutions.	 	                            Fax: 61-8-82741015

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Gerald L. GayDate: 1999-02-22 07:37:16