ENUM Type

From: "J(dot) Kinsley" <jkinsley(at)horus(dot)bticc(dot)net>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ENUM Type
Date: 1999-02-15 09:01:28
Lists: pgsql-sql
Has anyone implemented an ENUM type in PostgreSQL like the ENUM type
in MySQL?  I have a series of MySQL tables that I want to switch over
to PostgreSQL, but the tables contain a number of ENUM types.  I am
not a very good C programmer, so I am not really sure how to go about
creating my own.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Please Cc any replies to me directly.

Thanks,
Jarrod Kinsley

pgsql-sql by date

Next:From: Remigiusz SokolowskiDate: 1999-02-15 11:12:10