PostgreSQL, ODBC and Applix Data

From: "William D(dot) McCoy" <wdmccoy(at)geo(dot)umass(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL, ODBC and Applix Data
Date: 1999-01-19 20:32:25
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Has anyone managed to access PostgreSQL using Applix Data via ODBC?
Can it be done? If so, please contact me and give me some hints.
Thanks.

(Sorry to repeat the message that I sent yesterday. When I didn't see
my message I realized I was not subscribed to pgsql-interfaces, but
was only getting messages from other pgsql lists that were Cc'd to
this list. My message and any replies are not in the archives, but it
is perhaps to soon for that. So if you answered my message to the
list already, could you please resend your answer to me?)

--
William D. McCoy
Geosciences