http://www.tcu-inc.com/support/#scripts

From: Mark Nielsen <psql(at)www(dot)tcu-inc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org (interface)
Subject: http://www.tcu-inc.com/support/#scripts
Date: 1999-01-15 02:18:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have been hacking away at my web interface for postgresql using the
perl moduel Pg.

http://www.tcu-inc.com/support/#scripts

Just in case people cared.

I am trying to keep is all perl object-oriented. I have a lot of new
features to add. I just haven't had the time.

I seemed to have worked out most of the bugs. Right now I just have it
dealing with tables and databases. Two things it is lacking -- making
tables and deleting entries in tables. The deletion is easy enough, and I
know how to add the tables, I just don't have the time.

Mark