my perl interface to postgresql

From: Mark Nielsen <psql(at)www(dot)tcu-inc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: my perl interface to postgresql
Date: 1998-12-23 01:42:01
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have a crude interface that doens't have much in it right now. I am
ripping it off of pgaccess. Right nw it has table and database capability,
but not much else. There is a lot to clean up and a lot todo. I was hoping
for volunteers.

It is a web interface using apache and postgresql and perl.

it is at,
http://www.tcu-inc.com/support/free/Mark.tgz

when you click on the link, hold your shift key down and then click on it.
I haven't had time to fix the webserver yet.

Mark