Error Messages

From: martin(at)axe(dot)net(dot)au
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error Messages
Date: 1998-12-03 06:28:21
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
We have postrges 6.3 installed running on Linux
and using DBD and DBI. I am writing perl programs
to access the data base and would like to replace
the standard error messages with more 'user friendly'
messages. For example instead of "Bad date external
representation". I would like to say "Invalid date".
Is there any way to obtain the list of
possible messages produced by each sql command
so I can set up a table of replacement messages?

Martin Stewart

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: r I C hDate: 1998-12-04 10:45:06