Re: [HACKERS] 6.4 BETA2 fails to compile on Digital Unix 4.0d

From: Brook Milligan <brook(at)trillium(dot)NMSU(dot)Edu>
To: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Cc: tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us, pjlobo(at)euitt(dot)upm(dot)es, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] 6.4 BETA2 fails to compile on Digital Unix 4.0d
Date: 1998-10-30 00:25:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

If its a bug in autoconf itself, we can patch the autoconf .m4
files directly on Hub.Org, and just make sure we autoconf with that...I
have no problemsm with that...

Better to create an aclocal or whatever and distribute that so that
anyone running autoconf gets the changes. Otherwise, it will be
impossible to maintain the configure system.

Cheers,
Brook