RE: [GENERAL] Creating web images from postgres data

From: "Michael A(dot) Koerber SR" <mak(at)ll(dot)mit(dot)edu>
To: "Jackson, DeJuan" <djackson(at)cpsgroup(dot)com>
Cc: Lincoln Spiteri <lincoln(dot)spiteri(at)st(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: RE: [GENERAL] Creating web images from postgres data
Date: 1998-10-28 19:14:09
Lists: pgsql-general
I have written a simple perl script that makes use of gnuplot.  It is
quite austere and was designed to be used with PSQL.  The idea is to run
it like this

psql> \o | pp [a bunch of options]
psql> select a,b,c,d from some_table order by a;
psql> \o

The perl script pp and gnuplot create a postscript graph with
a == the_x_axis and b,c,d on the y-axis.

This may be way too simple for your application, but if it is of interest
I'll post it for your use.

mike

Dr Michael A. Koerber
MIT/LL