Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump, problem with user defined types?

From: Keith Parks <emkxp01(at)mtcc(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us
Cc: hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump, problem with user defined types?
Date: 1998-09-23 21:01:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce,

If you have the relevant discussions in a neat bundle I'd like
to have a read through them to see what the issues are.

The other curiosity is the creation of an _<typname> type, which
I believe is an array type, at the time of type creation.

I can't remember seeing this in previous versions.

Thanks,
Keith.