C/C++ API question...

From: Michael ledford <mledford(at)mindspring(dot)com>
To: "PgAccess" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: C/C++ API question...
Date: 1998-09-16 00:34:45
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Please excuse my ignorance-

I'm about to start writing code to access Pgsql both command line and via
a CGI app.

What is the differance between calling to the backend and using a front
end library?  Is there a differance?  And what do I want to do in a
command line application and with a CGI application?

In other words what include files do you use for the two seperate
situations?

Thanks
Michael Ledford

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Eric H. BuschelmannDate: 1998-09-16 03:54:19