Re: [HACKERS] Core dump in regression tests.

From: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu (Thomas G(dot) Lockhart)
Cc: szybist(at)boxhill(dot)com, emkxp01(at)mtcc(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk, hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Core dump in regression tests.
Date: 1998-08-31 04:50:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Thomas, I have just run the regression test here with my indexing.c
patch, and the only serious errors I see are the cases that have already
been mentioned like the having core dump, and the postgres/pgsql rule
difference.

Do you still see other differences?  Let me know.

I am putting the two spaces after an elog message back in because I
don't think we want to change that format for no good reason.

I can see people expecting the string to look a certain way.