updated contrib modules

From: Massimo Dal Zotto <dz(at)cs(dot)unitn(dot)it>
To: hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org (PostgreSQL Hackers), pgsql-patches(at)postgreSQL(dot)org (Pgsql Patches)
Subject: updated contrib modules
Date: 1998-08-30 15:58:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi Hackers,

I have ported my old contrib modules to the last pgsql snapshot.

Here is a tar file the new directories, which substitute the old ones
in contrib. Please remove the old directories array, datetime, miscutil,
string and userlock before unpacking the tar file in contrib.
You should also delete the directory sequence whose code has now been
integrated into the backend and apply the patch contrib.patch which
does some small changes to the README.

Note that as the modules are now installed in lib/modules I install all
my sql code in lib/sql. In my opinion also the other contributors should
follow these rules.

--
Massimo Dal Zotto

|  Massimo Dal Zotto                email:  dz(at)cs(dot)unitn(dot)it             |
|  Via Marconi, 141                 phone:  ++39-461-534251            |
|  38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN)     www:  http://www.cs.unitn.it/~dz/  |
|  Italy                            pgp:  finger dz(at)tango(dot)cs(dot)unitn(dot)it  |

Next:From: Massimo Dal ZottoDate: 1998-08-30 16:21:41