Is there a pgodbc that works on a Sun Sparc 2.5.1?

From: "John Sharp" <JSharp(at)cfipro(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Is there a pgodbc that works on a Sun Sparc 2.5.1?
Date: 1998-08-24 23:27:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have tried to use pgsql-0.08 written by Sergey E. Levov. I
eventually got it to compile, but cannot get iODBC to load it. I keep
getting the error message that it is shared or relocatable. However,
a similiar "ld" command was able to create a useable odbc client for
mysql.

Has anyone had success getting this pgodbc client to work on a sun
sparc 2.5.1? Is there another pgodbc client out there that will work?
I had seen many references to pgodbc clients running on unix, but
mostly these are Linux installations.

I am using postgres-6.3.2, but would upgrade if necessary since there
isn't much data in the database yet.

John Sharp