Doubt about Databases

From: "Nada a declarar" <tche81(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Doubt about Databases
Date: 1998-08-10 17:43:30
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I'm starting to do a home page with a database using the PostgreSQL in
the server but I don't Know which database I should use. My questions
are :
_ Using the PostgreSQL which are the databases that I can use?
_ Can I use ODBC with PostgreSQL in a Unix Server?
_ To do the database using PostgreSQL should I use the program that is
for download in this site or should I use other?

Please, all things that you can say to me about this will be useful.

Tank you very much,
Rodrigo.