README files

From: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org (PostgreSQL-development)
Subject: README files
Date: 1998-07-21 05:06:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

As people analyze parts of the source tree, I would appreciate a README
writeup of the file names in the directory and their use, or the purpose
of the directory. You can see examples of some of them already in the
sources.

I have done quite a bit of developer documentation, and that has
certainly helped people contribute to the project. I need others to
included their knowledge into the Developers FAQ, the backend flowchart,
or README files so we can continue to accumulate knowledge of the source
code that will help new developers get up-to-speed.

--
Bruce Momjian | 830 Blythe Avenue
maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us | Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania 19026