cvs snapshot comm changes

From: Brett McCormick <brett(at)web0(dot)speakeasy(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: cvs snapshot comm changes
Date: 1998-06-01 15:45:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers
wow.  i didn't realize I was in for such a nasty surprise.
I just downloaded the latest cvs snapshot, and there appears to
be some major changes to the code that i've patched.

it would appear as though (I've only looked at one function so far, pqGetc
in fe-misc.c) there's now a buffer for the connection as opposed to
just doing a getc.  this is a good thing of course, but I need
to recontemplate my patch.

can someone who knows about the fe/be func changes fill me in on the
new deal?

thanks
now I know to work with the latest snapshot.
:)

Next:From: AliEDate: 1998-06-01 15:58:04