Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ODBC 16 bit support

From: "Julia A(dot)Case" <julie(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Stephen Davies <scldad(at)sdc(dot)com(dot)au>, The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ODBC 16 bit support
Date: 1998-04-19 08:50:01
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Quoting Stephen Davies (scldad(at)sdc(dot)com(dot)au):
> Not a good example I think. The 16/32-bit ODBC question says nothing about
> dropping features. As I said above, ODBC is ODBC: you either conform or you
> don't. If there happen to be differences between the levels of conformance or
> of performance between 16 and 32-bit models, that would be a pity but not
> earth shattering.

But there should be one code tree... With some #ifdef's not 2
seperate code tree's. I think this is the point everyone is making.

Julie

--
[ Julia Anne Case ] [ Ships are safe inside the harbor, ]
[Programmer at large] [ but is that what ships are really for. ]