Re: [INTERFACES] pgtclsh

From: Bruce Stephens <bruce(at)cenderis(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] pgtclsh
Date: 1998-03-22 17:17:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
plegris(at)fbibm1(dot)epfl(dot)ch said:
> I can't get pgtclsh to compile :( I first tried to install postgres
> using the ./configure --with-tcl   option postgres installed ok but
> without pgtclsh so I went to /usr/src/pgsql/src/bin/pgtclsh and tried
> to compile pgtcslh from there but I got this errors

Yes, I get the same errors.  Not surprising: looking at the Makefile, there's
no mention of the Tcl library.  You could add that.

Alternatively, look in src/interfaces/libpgtcl, and get that to build.  Then
you can just use "load" to load the interface into any suitable interpreter
(tclsh8.0, wish8.0, tixwish8.0, etc.).

pgsql-interfaces by date