Latest postodbc?

From: David Foster <dfoster(at)panix(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, postodbc-users(at)listserv(dot)direct(dot)net
Subject: Latest postodbc?
Date: 1998-03-19 16:30:11
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Where is the latest version of PostODBC.  Is it, dated Feb. 12?

Over the last week there have been a slew of messages stating that the latest
version can be found at, but I can't find a version of
there, does anyone have a URL?  If found the above file at,
but have no idea if it's the latest version.

Should we now consider the postodbc-users list dead, and stop cross-posting