Merging of lists...

From: "Julia A(dot)Case" <julie(at)hub(dot)org>
To: postodbc-users(at)listserv(dot)direct(dot)net
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Merging of lists...
Date: 1998-03-10 10:16:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

It seems that these two lists overlap each other. I'd like to suggest
for simplicity sake that we merge them. Everyone on the postodbc-users
list if you wish to continue to recive info on postodbc should send a
request to
majordomo(at)postgresql(dot)org
with the following in the body (though change $'s to s's)
$ub$cribe pgsql-interfaces

This should allow us to have info be distributed in one place. Also
I'm the list admin of that list and I can help people get on and off
much easier than I can the list at direct.net

Julie

--
[ Julia Anne Case ] [ Ships are safe inside the harbor, ]
[Programmer at large] [ but is that what ships are really for. ]