Re: Dates and times (and timestamps) don't behave as expected

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: bob(at)iway(dot)nl, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Dates and times (and timestamps) don't behave as expected
Date: 2001-05-01 02:46:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs
pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org writes:
> My problem isn't very different from the ones already described, so I'll skip the description.

Why are you bothering to clog our inboxes with a completely
information-free complaint?

As you know if you've been following these bug reports, none of the
developers have been able to reproduce any such problem (at least not in
7.1).  We need information about exactly what you're doing, exactly what
platform you're doing it on, exactly what timezone definition you're
using, etc etc.  Nothing will get fixed otherwise.