Re: Error installing Postgres

From: Christine Penner <christine(at)ingenioussoftware(dot)com>
To: Postgres-General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error installing Postgres
Date: 2009-04-22 18:34:18
Lists: pgsql-general
Looks like that's the one I got last time. They must have had that
one list on the main download page when I did the original install. I
wouldn't have looked in the ftp section.

Also when I looked in the ftp section earlier today, I skipped the
binary stuff because the one click installer I got was called a binary package.

I think that will work for me.