Re: slow delivery of pgsql-jdbc mail?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: slow delivery of pgsql-jdbc mail?
Date: 2004-04-06 05:41:01
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com> writes:
> Anyone else seen slow delivery of some (but only some) email to the list?

It's been really erratic on all the PG lists lately :-(

Marc is in process of moving things around to a new ISP to try to escape
the recent DDoS attacks, which his existing ISP in Panama seems quite
unable to deal with.  I'm not sure of all the details myself, but I'd
counsel some patience over the next couple days while he deals with the
fallout ...

			regards, tom lane

PS: me, I'm for declaring open season on spammers, virus authors,
and script kiddies.