Re: Newby Question - accessing refcursor.

From: burferd <jarzabek(at)pobox(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Newby Question - accessing refcursor.
Date: 2008-09-26 02:21:46
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

OK, I added Connection.setAutoCommit(false)
and now I do not get the exception - that is a major step forward.
But it looks like I am getting an empty ResultSet.

That is probably a database problem.
I will look into that.

Thanks for the assist.

I will repost on this thread if I still have problems.

Thanks again.