Split up the wiki TODO page?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: direvus(at)gmail(dot)com, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Split up the wiki TODO page?
Date: 2008-08-26 04:49:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

So, if you edit the current version of the TODO page, you get this stern
warning:

> WARNING: This page is 106 kilobytes long; some browsers may have
> problems editing pages approaching or longer than 32kb. Please consider
> breaking the page into smaller sections.

Hmm ... my browser isn't failing, but I do seem to detect a certain lack
of snappiness to the edits. But what's more worrisome is that the page
size was 85k less than a week ago. Whatever the practical limits might
be, we are going to blow past them PDQ with that sort of bloat rate.

I think the wiki TODO needs to be broken into multiple pages. How can
we go about that?