8.02.01 problem on NT

From: Sim Zacks <sim(at)compulab(dot)co(dot)il>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 8.02.01 problem on NT
Date: 2006-09-25 07:26:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I downloaded the 8.02.01 version of the ODBC driver and was able to
set up a DSN on Windows 2000.
When I tried on an NT machine I got the following error:
The setup routines for the PostGresql Unicode ODBC driver could not be
loaded due to system error 126

I read the thread in the archives that the solution was to go to
Hiroshi's site and download the snapshot driver. Is that still the
best solution to this problem?

Thank You
Sim