RE: JDBC problem with DELETE

From: Dnesbitt(at)encryptix(dot)com
To: TDwelle(at)xperts(dot)com, peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk, petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Dnesbitt(at)encryptix(dot)com
Subject: RE: JDBC problem with DELETE
Date: 2000-08-01 00:13:44
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Tim,

It is not really "John Doe", but it also does not have any embedded single
quotes. It does, however, have an embedded space character. I don't know
if this has anything to do with it, but it is the only thing I can think of
that is different than line 380 in Peter's example file ImageViewer.java.

Regards,
//Dave