pgAdmin3 on Mac

From: Adam H(dot)Pendleton <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin3 on Mac
Date: 2004-09-21 13:21:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

So I've gotten pgAdmin3 to run on the Mac, but I'm having some
problems. For starters I had to change where all the resources are
located, since Mac puts them in a specific location. Now, when I
startup I see the attached error. Shouldn't the assert message look
different? In other words, shouldn't this line:

#define chkXRC(id) XRCID(#id) == id

prevent "chkXRC(id)" from actually appearing in the assert?

In any event, I would assume that pgAdmin3 can't find the xrc files,
perhaps?

ahp

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/jpeg 28.7 KB