EMS Company is pleased to announce new version of SQL Manager 2005 for PostgreSQL - a high performance tool for PostgreSQL Database Server administration and development.
You can download the latest version of EMS SQL Manager 2005 for PostgreSQL at: http://www.sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql/manager/download
You can purchase EMS SQL Manager 2005 for PostgreSQL at: http://www.sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql/manager/buy
What's new in SQL Manager 2005 for PostgreSQL version 3.6?
1. EnterpriseDB server support implemented.
2. Export as SQL Script. Now you can specify DBMS server for which the script should be generated.
3. SQL Editor.
- Now it's possible to rename and move query tabs.
- Query execution time is now displayed in hh:mm:ss format.
- For the queries which allow data insert the ability to import data into the table implemented.
4. DB Explorer. The Add to Projects command is added. Now objects can be added by specifying them in the corresponding dialog, and not only by dragging into Projects folder.
- The 'Expand All' and 'Collapse All' context menu items added.
- The 'Save column sorting' option is added for the 'Save and restore layout' mode.
6. CPU usage significantly decreased.
7. HTTPS protocol was unable to be used for HTTP tunneling. Fixed now.
8. Object file is displayed now in the DDL for the functions written in C.
9. Many other small improvements and bugfixes.
What is EMS SQL Manager 2005 for PostgreSQL?
EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL is a high performance tool for PostgreSQL Database Server administration and development. SQL Manager for PostgreSQL works with any PostgreSQL versions up to 8.0 and supports all of the latest PostgreSQL features including tablespaces, argument names in functions, and so on. It offers plenty of powerful tools for experienced users such as Visual Database Designer, Visual Query Builder, and powerful BLOB editor to satisfy all their needs. SQL Manager for PostgreSQL has a new state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
We hope you'll enjoy our products.
Thanks for your attention.
EMS Software Development, LLC.
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: David Fetter||Date: 2006-06-05 13:05:29|
|Subject: == PostgreSQL Weekly News - June 05 2006 ==|
|Previous:||From: David Fetter||Date: 2006-05-29 06:30:52|
|Subject: == PostgreSQL Weekly News - May 28 2006 ==|