Turning off row counting in PG Admin

From: Radcon Entec <radconentec(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Turning off row counting in PG Admin
Date: 2009-04-13 12:44:28
Lists: pgsql-novice
Greetings!

I am occupying the time used by PGAdmin to count the 22 million records in a table I just clicked on by asking the list how to tell PGAdmin not to count the 22 million records in a table that gets clicked on.  I don't care about the record count when I click on a table in PGAdmin.  If I want to know the count, I'll ask for it in a query.  In this case, I want to look at the table's rules.  How can I tell PGAdmin not to count?

Thank you very much!

RobR

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Just E. MailDate: 2009-04-13 14:17:51