Re: UserLinux with MySQL

From: Evil Azrael <evilazrael(at)evilazrael(dot)de>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: UserLinux with MySQL
Date: 2003-12-20 13:35:37
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi!

Yesterday i read in this german article (
http://www.golem.de/showhigh.php?file=/0312/28977.html&wort[]=userlinux ) that they had already decided for postgresql. I don´t know where they´ve got this information, but Golem is in my eyes a reliable Source.

Christoph Nelles

Am Samstag, 20. Dezember 2003 um 14:03 schrieben Sie:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Evil Azrael                            mailto:evilazrael(at)evilazrael(dot)de