From: SHILA AHIJO <shila_ahijo(at)att(dot)net>
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject: hello
Date: 2010-11-01 16:51:31
Lists: seapug
Hello, Dear

one complement of the season,glad to meet you today,i am,Jenifer Higo,a
kind responsible and huable sweet girl from Africa,i saw your email in  i will be glad for full introduction of my self,and to
see whether i can relocate. to exchange foreign language.i will be very
grateful if you shall endeavor to write me with this e-mail address
below if you really wish, write me with this e-mail address here

Jenifer Higo

seapug by date

Next:From: knology.netDate: 2010-11-07 22:36:13