Re: [INTERFACES] Re: your mail

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Diana Eichert <deichert(at)wrench(dot)com>
Cc: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: your mail
Date: 1999-08-02 18:28:58
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org> writes:
> Basically, if you are non-Linux in this world nowadays, you have to learn
> to be a little more pushy to get your point across :(

Or, go and do it yourself. I think the real problem here is that the
people who use OpenBSD *and* ODBC *and* Postgres probably form a pretty
small group. Sitting back and waiting for someone else to fix problems
seen only (?) in that combination may be a long wait. Roll up your
sleeves and help make it better, instead.