Re: Relation does not exist problem

From: "Oeschey, Lars (I/EK-142, extern)" <extern(dot)Lars(dot)Oeschey(at)AUDI(dot)DE>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Relation does not exist problem
Date: 2007-09-18 08:38:23
Lists: pgsql-novice
> > it looks like as if the table you asked for really does not
> exist. maybe
> > you spelled it the wrong way.

> Right. Or the table are in a different schema.

nope, I checked that with

select tablename,schemaname from pg_tables where schemaname='etefas';

which gives me same result done as User A or B.

Though I have to correct something: when I do a select from a table I
get a "no permission on schema" error. The "Relation does not exist"
error comes up when I select a table in pgadmin. So it seems to come
down to a permission problem, but where?

Lars