DATABASE CORRUPTION

From: Sferacarta Software <sferac(at)bo(dot)nettuno(dot)it>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DATABASE CORRUPTION
Date: 1998-08-25 15:28:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hello all,

I have a big problem with PostgreSQL and I don't know how to solve it.
PostgreSQL doesn't accepts the DELETE FROM table statement anymore, thus I
can't work.

Florian suggested me to DROP the DATABASE and then re-create it again,
(although it seems to me a strange way to solve the problem) I tried it
and I discovered that DROP DATABASE doesn't work also.

Seems that all other commands works well like: INSERT, CREATE TABLE,
SELECT, DROP TABLE, etc. but DELETE/DROP DATABASE.

Please help me to solve my problem.

My environment:
   Linux-ELF 2.0.34 (Debian)
   PostgreSQL-6.3.2

Best regards,
   Jose'                           mailto:sferac(at)bo(dot)nettuno(dot)it