pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer

From: "samir(at)aworkflow(dot)com" <samir(at)aworkflow(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer
Date: 2004-02-02 06:24:34
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hi,

I am using PostgreSQL 7.2.1. It has been installed on Windows 2000 with
Service Pack 4. For last few months my postgresql server was working fine.
but from last one week it is giving one error.

 # ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "total"
 DEBUG:  pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer

I am not able find what is the problem. I am actually new in PostgreSQL.
Please help me to solve this problem. Where do i check what is the problem?
Where can I find the postgreSQL log files.

I am also searching one internet for help. But till now no success. I got
some idea that it is regarding improper handling of connection object.

Waiting for your reply. Thanx in advance.

Regards,
Samir
Software Engg.
Automated Workflow Pvt. Ltd.

> http://mail2web.com/ .

> TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend

http://mail2web.com/ .

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: RalphDate: 2004-02-02 15:34:04