"Tegge, Bernd" <tegge(at)repas-aeg(dot)de> writes:
> Number of necessary semaphores in sem.c not consistent with
> .../storage/lmgr/proc.c. IMHO, it would be better to change the macro
> PROC_SEM_MAP_ENTRIES in proc.h to "((maxBackends+1)/PROC_NSEMS_PER_SET+1)"
> instead. Otherwise the darwin port has a similar problem.
Yeah, I discovered that on Darwin last night ;-). I changed
PROC_SEM_MAP_ENTRIES, on the theory that the point of that macro is
to localize the knowledge of how many semaphores to create.
regards, tom lane
In response to
- QNX4-Patch at 2001-11-06 11:21:46 from Tegge, Bernd
pgsql-ports by date
|Next:||From: Tara Piorkowski||Date: 2001-11-09 17:21:54|
|Subject: 7.2beta2 on Mac OS X/Darwin|
|Previous:||From: Tegge, Bernd||Date: 2001-11-06 11:21:46|