Re: !!! Compress individual tables with postgres

From: "Shabala Deshpande" <de(dot)shabala(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Joshua Tolley" <eggyknap(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: !!! Compress individual tables with postgres
Date: 2008-10-01 08:32:56
Lists: pgsql-novice
I have read this article. I think it deals with the compresion at the
individual data field level. I am trying to find out a way for  compressing
individual tables that are generated on daily basis. I dont think so TOAST
will help for compressing  the whole single individual table. please suggest
if you know any other alternative.

Thanks and Regards,
Shabala