enterprise support

From: "Dournaee, Blake" <blake(dot)dournaee(at)intel(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: enterprise support
Date: 2011-10-18 19:41:52
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hi -

We are looking for a company to support an OEM of postgresql into an existing product.
Rather than call each company on the list here, http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support_northamerica, are there any that are known for this type of support that can help me filter the list down? We would be looking for someone who can offer 24x7 support worldwide.
Any advice appreciated. Please e-mail me directly: blakeDOTdournaeeATintelDOT.com
Blake Dournaee

pgsql-novice by date