Microolap Technologies Ltd is proud to announce availability of
PostgresDAC 2.1.1, powerful component suite for Delphi/C++Builder and
PostgreSQL 7.x, 8.x/Pervasive Postgres. It allows you to create
Delphi/C++Builder applications with direct access to
PostgreSQL/Pervasive Postgres DB without BDE and ODBC.
Top reasons to use PostgresDAC:
- PostgresDAC is a royalty-free product;
- 100% native Delphi code;
- support of Delphi 2005 (Win32 edition), 5-7, C++Builder 5-6 and PostgreSQL 7.x, 8.x;
- only 300-400 Kb are added to your .exe file;
- full compatibility with all the existing data-aware controls and report designers;
- full support of the BLOB fields;
- TDBImageEx component for JPEG images support included in the package
for free (with sources);
- detailed help system and a lot of various demo applications;
- and much more.
What's new in version 2.1.1:
[+] Varchar type without length specifier is treated as TMemoField now
[+] No quoted schema usage ability added, e.g. schema_name.table_name
[+] Internal search routine improved (boolean and date fields)
[+] Range routines improved.
[-] "Can't connect to pg_shadow table" fixed. Now pg_users system view is
[-] Minor bugs were fixed
For more information about PostgresDAC visit
Direct link to download trial version:
Also available as part of bundle with "Interactive SQL for
Discounts for Educational, Academic and Medical organizations are
available (please contact sales(at)microolap(dot)com for additional
The registered users with the active subscription can download it from
personal area at Microolap's web site.
Thank you for your time!
Microolap Technologies Ltd http://www.microolap.com
Torry's Delphi Pages http://www.torry.net
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: David Wheeler||Date: 2005-07-19 16:08:24|
|Subject: Bricolage 1.8.6 Released|
|Previous:||From: Rodrigo Moya||Date: 2005-07-11 23:17:55|
|Subject: Mergeant 0.61 released|