Re: Meeting tonight?

From: 4otherbusiness(at)comcast(dot)net
To: Basil Bourque <basil(dot)list(at)me(dot)com>, seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting tonight?
Date: 2010-09-15 01:00:45
Lists: seapug
Yes, I haven't seen something posted either.

- - - - -
Is anyone but me concerned that these meeting exactly coincide with Data Management Association's monthly meetings here in Seattle?
For instance, I'm going to this following event tonight. I've heard Alec Sharp before, he's a great presenter and has a lot of valuable info to share on DB design/engineering, both forward & in reverse.

http://damapugetsound.onefireplace.org/Default.aspx?pageId=194920&eventId=151998&EventViewMode=EventDetails

As a PG architect and DBA, I don't know how this collision of events doesn't bother anyone but me.
Please everyone, consider reviewing our meeting dates. We've only been on this time for 1 year or so.

Ralph

--
 Ralph Smith
Data Architech