New ODBC driver

From: markw(at)mohawksoft(dot)com
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New ODBC driver
Date: 2004-12-01 13:50:13
Lists: pgsql-odbc

What would be the best way to go about re-writing the ODBC driver to use
libpq? (I haven't looked at the code in years, the last time I looked at
it was to find a memory leak.)

Is it possible to do it in stages?

Is the transport sufficiently separated to do a quick change to use libpq
as the transport, and then gradually use more and more?

My only concern would be that a re-write would re-break a lot of
functionality.