WAL

From: cys01(at)cashette(dot)com
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: WAL
Date: 2004-02-01 18:46:46
Lists: pgsql-novice

I've red documentation section about WAL, but haven't found how it works exactly. I tried few links to ca.postgresql.org, found on this mailing list, but they don't work. I ask: How WAL works normally and how looks like database recovering using WAL? I would be grateful for any link.

Edvin Forrkis

Stop spam. 100% effective and free! Go to http://www.cashette.com