My name is Ted Mottola and I am a technical recruiter. I am exclusively
representing a company in Cambridge, MA seeking out a senior level database
development engineer – preferably MS SQL Server. They are looking for this
person to become their in-house SQL Server expert. Are you available to
consider a permanent opportunity?
*Senior Database Developer*
- Design high performance and high availability database architecture.
- Design data model, create database schema, and define tables,
constraints and triggers, store procedures.
- Tune and troubleshoot database performance and related issues.
- Perform SQL Server database administration responsibilities
including configuration, account management, installation, data replication,
backup and recovery.
- Design, write, and automate database related processes including
load, read and write programs.
*Required Skills & Experiences *
- Minimum 4 years of direct development experience in SQL Server 2000
or 2005 is a must
- Hands on experience in data modeling and database design
- Full knowledge of underlying architecture of MS SQL Server.
*Knowledge in other database such as MySQL is a plus
- Development experience in Visual C++, ASP, XML, HTML, .Net
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science (*Master degree is a plus)
Location: Cambridge, MA
Size of Company: 50+ people
please contact: ted(at)corsairsolutions(dot)com
Corsair Solutions, Inc
29 Water Street, Suite 316
Newburyport, MA 01950
pgsql-jobs by date
|Next:||From: Josh Berkus||Date: 2006-04-20 20:40:30|
|Subject: Re: SQL Server Development Opportunity (Cambridge, MA)|
|Previous:||From: Kevin Petti||Date: 2006-04-19 17:49:38|
|Subject: Job Posting|