SQL Server Development Opportunity (Cambridge, MA)

From: "Tmotts, Inc(dot)" <tmottola(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL Server Development Opportunity (Cambridge, MA)
Date: 2006-04-20 20:32:23
Lists: pgsql-jobs
My name is Ted Mottola and I am a technical recruiter.  I am exclusively
representing a company in Cambridge, MA seeking out a senior level database
development engineer – preferably MS SQL Server.  They are looking for this
person to become their in-house SQL Server expert.  Are you available to
consider a permanent opportunity?

*Senior Database Developer*

*Responsibilities: *

   - Design high performance and high availability database architecture.

   - Design data model, create database schema, and define tables,
   constraints and triggers, store procedures.
   - Tune and troubleshoot database performance and related issues.
   - Perform SQL Server database administration responsibilities
   including configuration, account management, installation, data replication,
   backup and recovery.
   - Design, write, and automate database related processes including
   load, read and write programs.

*Required Skills & Experiences *

   - Minimum 4 years of direct development experience in SQL Server 2000
   or 2005 is a must
   - Hands on experience in data modeling and database design
   - Full knowledge of underlying architecture of MS SQL Server.
   *Knowledge in other database such as MySQL is a plus
   - Development experience in Visual C++, ASP, XML, HTML, .Net
   - BS/BA degree in Computer Science (*Master degree is a plus)

Location:  Cambridge, MA
Salary:  100k
Size of Company: 50+ people
please contact:  ted(at)corsairsolutions(dot)com

Ted Mottola

Account Manager

Corsair Solutions, Inc

29 Water Street, Suite 316

Newburyport, MA 01950

www.corsairsolutions.com

Phone:  978-465-0085

Fax:  978-465-0068

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2006-04-20 20:40:30
Previous:From: Kevin PettiDate: 2006-04-19 17:49:38
Subject: Job Posting