Re: about the european pug

From: "Pavel Stehule" <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <ads(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: about the european pug
Date: 2007-09-02 18:41:50
Lists: pgeu-general

> > Website
> > =========
> >
> > Some people ( Andreas ?) are already working on postgresql.eu to bring the
> > domain back into the PG infrastructure.
> >
> > Now the big question is what do we put on this site ?! Here's the various
> > proposal  :
> >
> > * an agreggate from local website news
> > * a wiki
> > * an online shop
> > * lists of events
>
> This domain (postgresql.eu) should look like the main website on
> postgresql.org. This new features should go onto a usergroup website.
>

> > By the way, some people said it would be nice to have the same design rules
> > (same look and feel) on every pgug sites.
>
> Thats my question about Drupal earlier. Having one system ready would
> things make easier to maintain.
>

> > Czech Rep. : http://www.pgsql.cz

Current czech site is +/- static. Here is only one or two publishers
about PostgreSQL and dynamic site is unpractic. Actually it is archive
of my articles about pg. There is one or two changes per year. I
haven't plan change it (and I am not able write articles
multilangual). I can send info about important changes or articles to
anybody manually.

I'll plan to add section about pgug.eu when pgug.eu site be available.

I would use postgresql wiki css file, if somebody create it.

Regards
Pavel Stehule