Save 50-80% on International Calls and Win $500 in Free phone calls!!

From: helloint(at)smip(dot)net
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Save 50-80% on International Calls and Win $500 in Free phone calls!!
Date: 2000-02-07 11:26:26
Lists: pgsql-bugs

For more information email us: jena67(at)altavistausa(dot)com

Save up to 80% on your INTERNATIONAL long distance phone bill.

Join our easy-to-use callback service today for FREE. There are no monthly minimums, surcharges
or set-up fees, just low flat rates 24 hours, everyday.

Visit our website: http://hometown.aol.com/globaltelephone/ and win $500 in FREE phone calls.

Email: jena67(at)altavistausa(dot)com
http://hometown.aol.com/globaltelephone/

Check out our LOW, LOW rates below. To get the rates add cost of country you are calling FROM to
cost of country you are calling TO. Complete rate list available on our website. Prices are per
minute in USD.

Algeria 0.31
Australia 0.08
Austria 0.12
Azerbaijan 0.42
Bahamas 0.18
Bahrain 0.41
Bangladesh 0.60
Bangladesh Dhaka 0.49
Belgium 0.08
Brazil 0.28
Canada 0.06
Chile 0.15
China 0.32
Colombia 0.25
Cyprus 0.28
Denmark 0.08
Djibouti 0.69
Dominican Rep. 0.17
Egypt 0.59
Ethiopia 0.95
Finland 0.11
France 0.07
Georgia 0.46
Germany 0.06
Greece 0.25
Hong Kong 0.07
Hungary 0.23
India 0.69
India New Delhi 0.66
India-Bomba 0.54
India-Madras 0.62
India-Bangalore 0.54
Indonesia 0.35
Iran 0.58
Iraq 0.68
Ireland 0.09
Israel 0.13
Italy 0.11
Japan 0.09
Japan-Tokyo 0.08
Jordan 0.43
Kazakhstan 0.49
Kenya 0.60
Kuwait 0.54
Kyrgyzstan 0.57
Lebanon 0.38
Liberia 0.43
Libya 0.32
Malaysia 0.22
Malta 0.17
Mauritania 0.66
Mexico 0.15
Morocco 0.42
Nepal 0.83
Netherlands 0.07
New Zealand 0.09
Nigeria 0.69
Norway 0.11
Oman 0.47
Pakistan 0.58
Pakistan\Karachi 0.56
Philippines 0.26
Poland 0.25
Qatar 0.46
Romania 0.37
Russia 0.31
Russia-Moscow 0.12
Russia-St.Petersberg 0.22
Saudi Arabia 0.62
Singapore Rep. 0.15
Somalia 0.68
South Africa 0.34
South Korea 0.12
Spain 0.11
Sri Lanka 0.74
Sudan 0.43
Sweden 0.05
Switzerland 0.09
Syria 0.51
Taiwan 0.14
Tajikistan 0.46
Tanzania 0.42
Thailand 0.35
Thailand bangkok 0.29
Tunisia 0.42
Turkey 0.31
Turkmenistan 0.54
Ukraine 0.29
United Arab Emirates 0.30
United Kingdom 0.05
USA 0.05
Yemen 0.63

- Rates apply 24 hrs/day, 7 days per week
- NO sign-up fees, NO monthly fees, and NO surcharges
- You DO NOT have to SWITCH your current provider
- Ideal for Home and Business use
- Callback service is available to/from anywhere in the world.

Contact us for more information and complete rate table at:

Email: jena67(at)altavistausa(dot)com
http://hometown.aol.com/globaltelephone/

If you would like to be removed from our list, please reply to: jena67(at)altavistausa(dot)com with the
word "remove" in the subject line.