Web Developer wanted

From: Brian Kilpatrick <briank(at)sraapowergres(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Web Developer wanted
Date: 2004-08-26 15:03:27
Lists: pgsql-jobs
SRA-America is currently seeking a web developer for ongoing contract
based website work.

We require a person with experience with PHP, including BB/forum
systems, and database backends.

We currently have the need to modify/update one (perhaps two) sites,
and to begin work on a new extensive third project. Please be sure you
have the time and resources to take on these projects.

Graphic creation and domain management a plus.

The ideal candidate would be someone who can make periodic trips into
the NYC-metro area to work with our staff. However most work can be
done remotely.

Please contact rich(at)sraapowergres(dot)com with your resume/CV.

Thank you.

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Michael DowningDate: 2004-09-07 20:13:46