Re: Adds the parsing of a CREATE SCHEMA statement

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Fernando Nasser <fnasser(at)redhat(dot)com>,pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Adds the parsing of a CREATE SCHEMA statement
Date: 2002-03-12 01:15:46
Lists: pgsql-patches
> I assume you do _not_ want this applied as is is part of Tom's schema
> work, right?

Might as well hold off.  The schema stuff is currently happening in a
private CVS branch at Red Hat, and we're gonna have to figure out how to
merge with the project CVS when it's far enough along to justify it.

Fernando has been trying to send in bite-size pieces to keep the
branches from getting far apart, but I'm not sure if it's worth the
trouble ...