Fw: CD

From: Lee Kindness <lkindness(at)csl(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Monson Marukatat" <monson(at)samaggi(dot)co(dot)th>
Cc: Lee Kindness <lkindness(at)csl(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fw: CD
Date: 2002-11-28 17:52:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs

This mailing list and website is for the PostgreSQL database
system. It is in no-way releated to the "SQL Weekend Crash Course"
book or it's publishers. Perhaps you'd be better to contact the

and search for the book title...

For general PostgreSQL help in getting started there is the
pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org mailing list, which may be of use to you
in the future.

Regards, Lee Kindness.