Re: Free PostgreSQL Training, Philadelphia, Oct 30

From: Aaron Werman <aaron(dot)werman(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Free PostgreSQL Training, Philadelphia, Oct 30
Date: 2004-10-20 11:10:35
Lists: pgsql-performance
I'm driving from Tenafly NJ and going to both sessions. If you're able
to get to the George Washington Bridge (A train to 178th Street [Port
Authority North] and a bus over the bridge), I can drive you down. I'm
not sure right now about the return because I have confused plans to
meet someone.

/Aaron

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:43:29 -0400, Max Baker <max(at)warped(dot)org> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 12:21:27PM -0400, Aaron Mulder wrote:
> > All,
> >       My company (Chariot Solutions) is sponsoring a day of free
> > PostgreSQL training by Bruce Momjian (one of the core PostgreSQL
> > developers).  The day is split into 2 sessions (plus a Q&A session):
> >
> >  * Mastering PostgreSQL Administration
> >  * PostgreSQL Performance Tuning
> >
> >       Registration is required, and space is limited.  The location is
> > Malvern, PA (suburb of Philadelphia) and it's on Saturday Oct 30.  For
> > more information or to register, see
> >
> > http://chariotsolutions.com/postgresql.jsp
>
> I'm up in New York City and would be taking the train down to Philly.  Is
> anyone coming from Philly or New York that would be able to give me a lift
> to/from the train station?  Sounds like a great event.
>
> Cheers,
> -m

Regards,
/Aaron